Saturday, November 20, 2010

じごく

I overestimated my capabilities – finishing 3 tasks in 2 weeks is complete bullshit with my current abilities. In 2 days, the 2 week mark arrives, and I barely finished 2 tasks.

During the past 5 days I’ve been working and working on it full-time, yet for each time I try to implement new features, old problems resurface and I had to start from scratch – this is very frustrating.

The project is taking too much of my time – I’ve neglected sleep, studies, exercise, social activities, yet it bears no fruit.

Support questions emails keep coming in, complaint emails keep coming in, customization request emails keep coming in.

I can’t cope, I seriously can’t.

And I accidentally fell asleep yesterday and woke up in the morning, while thinking of a proper diagnostic test setup.

 

Pathetic.

(and the only thing that probably cheer me up – my new EOS 60D, doesn’t cheer me up anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment