Wednesday, February 23, 2011

まだ死んでいない:P

For the past few months I’ve been quite busy with college and life (as you can see for the dead-ness of this blog). I can imagine myself losing all the usual patrons for this blog already *talks to the air*.

Anyway, it has been quite an interesting 2 months. Digging up silver in the eGenting Programming Competition 2010, driving a BMW 3 series for the first time, ate food prepared by hotel management students (they were awesome) for the first time, triggering ABS for the first time, kayaking for the first time, CNY house visiting (friends’ houses) for the first time, sitting in front of the PC for more than 12 hours per day rushing on the Final Year Project for the first time…

We gotta admit, it’s the ups and downs that made life rather interesting eh? ;P

I’ll probably start blogging again today, jotting down things I find interesting… probably. Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment