Sunday, July 17, 2011

緋色の空

It has been a while since I last blogged. But here I am, trying to jot down the little bits of my life, for the future me to look at the footprints he left.

Tomorrow will be the first time I participate in a badminton competition. Till now I rarely compete in sports (except during times I was being forced to participate). The basketball competition I was forced to join last time still gives me the chills.

Considering the amount of time I spent on playing badminton lately, and considering mixed doubles is probably the easiest category in badminton, I have not much confidence in winning the competition. Somehow the mind and body are not used to badminton just yet.

Though I didn’t really originally plan to join this competition, will try to do my best and hopefully this odd raccoon + munchkin team can at least go through the elimination round, into the semi-finals.


On a side-note, I have achieved my education goal (or at least achieved a primary objective) by securing a solid degree. But somehow I don’t really feel as happy as I expected. Human emotions is such a mystery.

However I’m standing at a crossroad between securing a job on a MyKad related company, doing my masters in the states, or climbing onto PhD at South Korea. I wonder if the extra education is really worth the time and money, does it really matter in practical situations? Or is practical work experience gives a better edge in the corporate world?

Anyhow, what lies in front of me is the door to the adult world, upon stepping into it, I’m bidding farewell to the carefree days, landing my feet right into the world of responsibilities, liabilities, and commitment, there’s no turning back.

Somehow I envy the young people who are living their carefree life off their parents.

But still, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment