Tuesday, September 28, 2010

時間、関頭

8 months more to final exam, 10 months more to graduation, 10 months more to the crossroads.

With my current inefficient time utilization, I wonder if I could pull off a First Class Honours, or perhaps I should forgo all the luxury of time and give it all I’ve got for the next 8 months? (the final year is all that counts – getting a high average score will secure a good degree classification, regardless of the results of previous years)

After I reach the crossroads, which way should I go? Get a postgraduate degree? Get some working experience?

Maybe getting a postgrad degree abroad is a good chance to take a look at the outside world, but getting a scholarship award is no easy task. Should I get prepared now by looking for suitable foreign universities, checking their entry requirements and getting all the foreign language proficiency sharpened, or should I worry about that only after I graduate?

But honestly speaking, I’m in just for the piece of paper, the final round of university life and perhaps the rare university facilities, not really putting my hopes on learning all that I wanted to know, like what the naive me thought 3 years ago.

Sometimes having a well pre-planned life (or unlimited gold) is less pressuring. Perhaps this is a thought by someone indecisive, someone unstable.

Time is moving too fast, it’s hard to catch up. Should I let the wind take me freely, or should I ride the wind and find my own direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment