Saturday, September 10, 2011

展望台

Purposely left work early to join buddies for dinner at Look-out Point (Ampang). Somehow it felt nostalgic when we passed by the place I once stayed, from childhood till couple of years ago.

I could still remember clearly the location and names of the shopping complexes, except a few closed down and a few new ones popped up since the day I left this place.

The look-out point is roughly 15 minutes drive from Ampang Point, around 300 meters above sea level. It was kind of a mixed of hazy and misty today, we didn’t get to see any spectacular views, but the cool air is kind of calming.

The food at Haven was quite pricey, but the portions are quite good. If you get yourself a good spot, then the ambience might just hit the right bang-per-buck spot you’re looking for. A nice place to chat up with friends, also a nice place to have a brief escape from the city life.


VERBOSE

Paranoid. Confused. Didn’t know situation. Holding up a promise I made to myself, to eliminate all signs of threat coming from myself. To retract my fangs. To avoid barging into others’ territory. Probably ended up awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment